Download a printable PDF of the festival map below.
- 1. PARK CENTRAL SQUARE
- Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks Branson Experience Stage, live music & entertainment Fri. & Sat. direct from Branson, Missouri, car show, vendors, beer garden.
- 2. HISTORY MUSEUM ON THE SQUARE
- “Memories of the Mother Road - Birthplace of Route 66” exhibit runs through October, Mon.- Sat., 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- 3. MOTORCYCLE VILLAGE
- Aaron Sachs Stage: regional rock, country and red dirt bands; bike vendors, Saturday charity bike show, Gypsy Tour Poker Run, stunt shows, install lot, beer garden, motorcycle test drives.
- 4. ROUTE 66 EXHIBIT HALL @ THE OLD GLASS PLACE
- Route 66 authors, artists, collectors, associations, tourism.
- 5. SHRINE MOSQUE
- Classic car collections, Women's World, beer garden.
- 6. EXPO CENTER LOT
- Route 66 BBQ Throwdown, Kansas City Barbeque Society (KCBS) sanctioned competition. Public sampling, Sat. 2 p.m.
- 7. ROUTE 66 SPRINGFIELD VISITOR CENTER
- Information, gifts & displays, car show entrance and registrtion.
Light blue pattern indicates the boundaries of pedestrian walkway. Streets are closed Thursday evening. No open alcohol permitted outside boundaries of the festival. Please obey posted signage.
Handicap parking. Shuttles available.
Download a printable PDF of the Parade Route Map below.
Stay informed by downloading the Official 2019 Festival Magazine and Guide (32mb PDF). Our 48-page guide is packed full of articles, bios, event schedules and a pullout map of the festival footprint. Get your printed copy at local Rapid Roberts locations and at the Route 66 Springfield Visitor Center!