Download a printable PDF of the festival map below.
- 1. PARK CENTRAL SQUARE
- Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks Branson Experience Stage, live music & entertainment Fri. & Sat. direct from Branson, Missouri, car show, vendors, beer garden.
- 2. HISTORY MUSEUM ON THE SQUARE
- “Memories of the Mother Road - Route 66 through Springfield” exhibit runs through October, Mon.- Sat., 10:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- 3. GILLIOZ THEATRE (Pronounced “Gíll•oyz”)
- Thurs. night Film - Show Me 66: Main Street Through Missouri,; Fri.: vintage Ozark Jubilee episodes shown on the big screen;
Sat.: Three Dog Night in concert.
- 4. MOTORCYCLE VILLAGE
- Aaron Sachs Stage, bike show, stunt shows, install lot, beer garden, Open Road Girl rally, Big & Rich in concert.
- 5. THE OLD GLASS PLACE
- Authors, artists, collectors, associations, tourism.
- 6. DISCOVERY CENTER
- “America’s Road:The Journey of Route 66” interactive exhibit runs through Sept. 30.
- 7. SHRINE MOSQUE
- Classic car collections & see the Mother Roadster Build Project.
- 8. JORDAN VALLEY PARK
- Movies at Founders special outdoor movie showing Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
- 9. ROUTE 66 SPRINGFIELD VISITOR CENTER
- Information, gifts & displays.
Light blue pattern indicates the boundaries of pedestrian walkway. Streets are closed Thursday evening. No open alcohol permitted outside boundaries of the festival. Please obey posted signage.
Download a printable PDF of the Motorcycle Village map below.
Download a printable PDF of the Parade Route Map below.
Be informed by downloading the Official 2017 Festival Magazine and Guide (32mb PDF). Our 46-page guide is packed full of articles, bios, event schedules and a pullout map of the festival footprint. Get yours at the Route 66 Springfield Visitor Center and other partnering locations!